The Gogian Scholarship deadline is March 17, 2017.There will be two scholarship awards of $20,000 available this year!
Other awards available:
STUDENTS AND PARENTS GETTING CONNECTED
1. Email Mr. Aspinwall or Ms. McGlaughlin for access to Google Classroom for College and Career Counseling.
2. Sign up to receive text and email updates from the counselors. Text: 81010 to : @ccareer, or email a blank, subjectless email to: email@example.com.
COLLEGE INFORMATION AND DEADLINES FOR SENIORS
We will have workshops and events for you and your child to support you in completing the FAFSA and college applications. The majority of these workshops will happen in October - November.
College Application Deadlines
• All California State Universities (CSU): October 1 - November 30
• All University of California (UC): November 1 - November 30
• Colleges Using Common Application (see list of schools here: http://www.commonapp.org/search-colleges): varied deadlies, but generally between December 1 - January 15
• California Community Colleges: apply, take assessment test, complete orientation and counseling between January - April
• If your child is interested in applying to a school that doesn’t use UC Mentor, My UC Application, Common App, or Open CCC, they can come to the College and Career Center for help.
FAFSA (Financial Aid) Application Deadline
• This year FAFSA opens October 1st, and you can use your 2015 tax returns
SAT & ACT Dates (fee waivers available in the college counseling office)
SAT Fall Dates: Sign up online
ACT Fall Dates: Sign up online
Scholarship Search Engines
College Virtual Tours
Helpful College Websites
Work Permit Policy