|Sailing Team||Steven Natvig||Cabrillo Beach Yacht Club|
Cabrillo Beach Yacht Club currently hosts POLAHS, Palos Verdes High School, and Palos Verdes Peninsula High School. During the season the teams travel throughout California, participating in local regattas plus five Pacific Coast Intercollegiate Sailing Association (PCISA) regattas. The PCISA regattas are qualifiers for the Mallory Cup Regatta, the National High School Sailing Championship.
Sailing Team Highlights
- 3rd place - Pacific Coast Interscholastic Sailing Association SoCal #1 regatta – Sept 2015
- Ranked 2nd at 2012 season end in Silver Fleet, PCISA
- 4th place, Sliver Fleet, 2012 Silver Fleet Pacific Coast Championships (San Pedro)
- 1st place, Silver Fleet, 2012 Golden Bear Regatta (Treasure Island)
- 1st place, Silver Fleet, 2011 HYSA Hawaii IMU invitational (Honolulu)