Port of Los Angeles High School (Pola) Home
to the students for earning membership to the California Scholarship Federation (CSF) for the Spring 2020 semester!
November 18, 2020 Click to view
POLAHS' Journalism Program taught me to stand up for what I believed in.
In the face of global shutdowns, you showed up for our graduates in the most encouraging and supportive way – with a giant YES to college scholarships!
On June 25, 2020, 212 graduates made history as they received their diploma in POLAHS’ first drive-through graduation ceremony.
We are PROUD of our 212 college and career-ready seniors!
Facts & Figures
- 6 CTE Pathways:Digital Photography, Graphic Design, Video Production, Boat Operations, Welding, and Construction Technology.
- POLAHS LCAPView the Local Control Accountability Plan.
- 30 Student Clubs:Performing Arts, Computer Science, Surfing, Urban Agriculture, and Music Club, to name a few.
- 1 CA Gold Ribbon Schools Award:Rigorous academic standards, excellence and creativity in teaching, and a positive school climate.
- 97% Attendance Rate:POLAHS boasts an outstanding average daily attendance (ADA).
- 99% Graduation Rate:POLAHS students graduate high school and enroll in college!