Port of Los Angeles High School (Pola) Home
Time: 1:15 PM – 7 PM
Location: King Drew Medical Magnet 1601 E. 120th Street Los Angeles, CA 90059
Time: 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM
Location: MPR @ School
Time: 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM
On September 2nd, POLAHS introduced its first off-site venture: Pixels. The digital photography space will be used as a workshop and gallery for student art .
October 13, 2021 Click to view
POLAHS grads (‘21) Michele Lee and Paige Dillihunt made the most of their full-tuition photography scholarship on a 14 day study abroad adventure to Iceland this summer.
POLAHS opened it's doors to 950 students!
Grant Funding for Welding and Construction Summer Program
"The Legacies" helped us celebrate with pride, graduating right where we began... on the waterfront 15 years!
Facts & Figures
- 6 CTE Pathways:Digital Photography, Graphic Design, Video Production, Boat Operations, Welding, and Construction Technology.
- POLAHS LCAPView the Local Control Accountability Plan.
- 30 Student Clubs:Performing Arts, Computer Science, Surfing, Urban Agriculture, and Music Club, to name a few.
- 1 CA Gold Ribbon Schools Award:Rigorous academic standards, excellence and creativity in teaching, and a positive school climate.
- 97% Attendance Rate:POLAHS boasts an outstanding average daily attendance (ADA).
- 99% Graduation Rate:POLAHS students graduate high school and enroll in college!