Parents of POLAHS Students (POPS) Organization
POPS Board of Directors 2019-2020
President | Angie Ramsden
Vice President | Nadia Ramirez
Secretary | Toni Meek
Treasurer | Dolores Garcia
Member at Large | Jamie Austin
Member at Large | Marleni Castillo
Member at Large | JoAnn Correa
Member at Large | Linda Ondatje
Member at Large | Mary Radinsky
Member at Large | Gloria Orozco
Sign up for POPS membership today for only $10!
Parent Organization Fundraising
Do you shop at Pavillions, Bristol Farms, or Valu Mart? Sign up for eScrip and support POLAHS. Here's how it works:
- Register any one or all of your existing grocery loyalty, debit and credit cards for use in the program.
- Not sure what your grocery loyalty card number is for Vons? Call customer service at (877) 258-2799.
- Participating merchants will make contributions to POLAHS (1-5%), based on purchases made by you, just by using the cards you have registered.
- Your purchases are tracked and available to you online, allowing you to see just how much you are earning on your child's behalf!
POLAHS Group Name: POLAHS Boosters POLAHS Group ID: 500020735
Support POLAHS students by shopping at Ralphs! Here's how it works:
- Log onto www.ralphs.com
- Click "Sign In" and enter your account information, or click "Create an Account" if you are new to the program
- Click "Community", then "Community Contribution." Under "Participant," click "Enroll"
- Find and select "Port of Los Angeles High School"
- Click "Save Changes"
POLAHS can also receive credit for your purchases if you show the Ralphs Community Program letter to the cashier before paying for your groceries.
All POPS meetings are held on the 3rd Wednesday of the month from 7-8 pm, except for their summer meeting in July. The meetings take place in the multipurpose room at POLAHS. All meetings are open to the public.