Aeries | Data Testing/Registrar
POLAHS is committed to continue providing you with the most up-to-date information about your child's education. We have one department dedicated to handling student data, State Testing, AP testing and school records. It is our goal to keep you informed and provide you with the necessary tools needed to give your child the best high school experience.
Aeries is our Student Information System (SIS). Each parent and student will be provided an account where they can:
- Confirm and/or change student information such as:
- Primary Contact Phone Number/Address
- Parent/Legal Guardian Information
- Emergency Contacts
- Health Information
- View your child's class schedule
- View & monitor your child's grades
- Access TITAN where you can submit lunch applications and add funds to your child's school lunch account
- Set your Aeries communications preferences for General & Emergency Announcements.
Most of our state testing happens in the Spring Semester, although we are preparing our students throughout the year. Our Data & Testing Coordinator is in charge of setting up exam dates and sending out information through the necessary channels. Testing dates will be added to the school calendar so that parents may be informed.
The following State Exams are being conducted in the months of March, April, and May:
- Fitness Gram
- For 9th and 10th graders in their Physical Education class
- CAST (Science State Test)
- For 12th graders
- SBAC (Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium)
- English & Math portions
- For 11th graders
- Test scores might be used in place of SAT scores for colleges & universities*
- Advanced Placement (AD) Exams
- For all grade levels
- We offer 10 different AP courses every year. (Please see below for the 2020-21 AP Exam schedule)
➥ REGISTRAR/STUDENT RECORDS
Our Data & Testing Coordinator also handles Student Records. Please see below for additional information.
- Student Transcripts
Please follow the link on the right-hand side of this page to visit Parchment. It takes a few moments to create an account and request student transcripts.
- School Records
If you are another school or entity that needs copies of one of our student's or previous student's records, please fill out the Google form not the right-hand side of this page. It is called "Records Request Form."
➥ POLAHS ILLUMINATE LOGIN
➥ ANNUAL BEGINNING OF THE YEAR NOTICES/FLYERS
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact our Data & Testing Coordinator.
Ms. Tiffanie Duarte
Data & Testing Coordinator